1. We value our shared experience. This group is for survivors only. Anyone who identifies as a woman and a survivor of sexual assault is welcome.
2. We value trust. Everything that is said in this group, stays here. We do not discuss women who are not present.
3. We value honesty. We speak from our own personal experience and avoid giving advice.
4. We value our stories. Sharing during group is encouraged but not required.
5. We value body autonomy. We ask each other for permission before hugging or touching one another before, during, or after group.
6. We value consent. We ask each other for permission before sharing feedback or commenting on what another woman has shared.
7. We value our voices. We ask that women give supportive attention to whomever is speaking and avoid side conversations. We share one at a time, and each woman is given the opportunity to share or pass.
8. We value each other. We respect this space and time by starting and ending on time, sharing the responsibilities of the group, contributing as group members, and being present with each other.
9. We value relationship. Some women may choose to exchange phone numbers or meet together socially outside of the group. We encourage connection with each other with consent and trust.